Monday, May 4, 2009

Nangangapit-bahay

Last night I decided to take my "first solo drive" around the area. I went and visited my friend Kiel and her boys (and their ates, hehe) in their house! It was only a 5-10 minute drive away :-) Maybe less if I get more familiarized with the place.

She texted me the directions and yes, I was able to follow them! It was great catching up with Kiel and to see her two GROWING boys!

Another challenge for me was parking the car back at Fort.5 , where I should park it in reverse (I don't know how you call it, hehe basta ganun). Because if I park going forward, the underside of the front part of the car (doh, whatever you call it, I'm such a girl!) scrapes the installed parking slot lock. I never liked parking in reverse because it takes too much effort for me!

The rain last night did not help. As I was trying for the 3rd time to 'shoot' the car in the parking slot, the back up car of one of our "Very Important Neighbors" arrived and waited for me to park so he can park as well. PRESSURE! Good thing he was patient !

0 comments:

Post a Comment