Thursday, June 25, 2009

LTJG is (WAS) Home !


Had to edit this entry -- haha , because I only got around to posting it now...

As posted in our Multiply site , http://www.pacua.multiply.com/ -- yes, the husband came home lastJune 10th, to be exact. It was the first time he saw the Fort.5 fully painted and furnished. I guess God really gave us the right timing, just when the kitchen cabinets were installed and when I finally decided to buy the "very dear" (read: expensive) frame I've been crushing on. So, Sam saw our home in its full glory. Ah, but still minus the BED! We still slept on the floor. The bed came much much later, but that's another story.
Like all other previous homecomings, I always felt that everything passed by in a blur. A flurry of breakfasts and 'missed activities' and very fast weekends. Sigh. I long for long days spent with the husband!
The day Sam arrived he scattered shells on the floor to surprise me, then we also invited my best friend Gladys and her family to have dinner with us (so Sam could meet the family, finally!). Some of Sam's college friends visited us too! We also had the chance to have a simple house blessing .. more about that later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment